RSS
email

d'Office nd Me

It just like a home office. (mmmm..bener gak ya istilahnya). Dunno what made me lazy to go (a rented small room I called) home lately. Dunno what to do here, but still don't wanna go home. Maybe I feel as if My Office will cheer me up when I saw my friends, wearing me with a lot of assigment, and gimme space to breath in the afternoon. Or Maybe I'm getting bored. With all of this.living away from my hometown. from my mum, dad and sister. from anything that “really me”.
i feel emptiness. missing some part of my life. especially at my now rented small room. feel like some parts of me have been separated and destroyed from myself. makes me so weak as time goes by.
Owww My God!! Allah..please help me. I'm dying.

Bookmark and Share

0 komentar:

 

Friends

Categories